Thalgo Collagen Eye Roll On Review

3:52:00 PM

HiyA Lovelies,





Being somewhere in my mid 20's I was of the view that dark circles would be the least of my concerns. However, due to irregular sleeping patterns I had developed massive dark circles. That is when I decided to buy the Thalgo Collagen eye roll on. Oh Boy! Am I happy with this purchase.


Thalgo Collagen Eye Roll On Review
Dark Circles are a common concern nowadays for women or men of any age. Though it be a 18 year old who has to stay up completing assignments or a 36 year old who has to complete an office project before her deadline. Apparently there are also brown circles and blue circles that we need to look after, as though we don't have enough on our mind already. To know more about them you can check out this link  realsimple.com
The most common reasons for dark circles are: 
  • Genetics
  • Ageing
  • Unhealthy Habits
  • Nutritional deficiency
  • Fatigue and Lack of sleep
  • Not removing eye makeup
  • Hormonal changes
  • Dehydration
  • Some other reasons
Price: Rs. 1700/- for 14.5gm or 0.51oz
Thalgo Collagen Eye Roll On Review
Claims: Thalgo Collagen Eye Roll-On reduces puffiness and dark circles. Concentrated with marine collagen, it smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and instantly awakens and brightens the eyes. The concentrate combines a cooling effect with the continuous 24-hour caffeine action of Micropatch® technology. Features a fresh, powdery floral scent that relaxes the eyes.
Features and benefits:
- Native marine collagen reduces puffiness and fine lines.
- Actiflow® and Caffeine Micropatch reduces puffiness and dark circles.
Tip for better use: For a greater decongesting effect, use tapping movements and store the roll-on in the refrigerator. 
Results: The application is super easy. You just have to roll it on your eyes and the clear textured gel oozes out of it. The roller balls make the application process very cool and soothing, they even control excess product from emerging from the tube. The gel based liquid is quickly absorbed by the skin and keeps it hydrated for a long time.As claimed the cold metal makes the puffiness of the eyes subside. As I do not have much puffiness or fine lines so would not like to comment about its effect on the same. I like to consider the use of collagen as a prevention before cure. My skin feels quite soft and smooth after application. I am so in love with the supple effect it has on my skin and the results that it has shown me that I have included it in my everyday night process.

I have been a dedicated user of this product, have using it for more than a month now. I din't try anything new in that span so these are the actual results of this product. My dark circles did not completely vanish but they have definitely reduced to a great extent. It can be used even before makeup! The reason to use it before makeup is so that the roller balls can reduce puffiness and that would be another reason why it is recommended to be kept in the refrigerator. The tube is quite sleek and packs in a lot off product. Besides, I really like that it is so easy to carry and is travel friendlyhave attached some pictures below for you to check out the results. The pictures are taken without any concealer/foundation/CC cream/BB cream in natural light. One of the best Eye Rollons I have used definitely worth a try. Thumbs up!!!





Hope you liked this blog post and if you have some suggestions please leave it in the comments section below and I will definitely try and work on it. Much Love xx.

Keep Loving and Loving Life.



Follow
follow us in feedly

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That's a big difference, this product sounds really good....nice review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thnx that is really sweet of you ... its great absolutely love this product...xx

      Delete
  2. I have been suffering from dark circles for ages, first due to bad habits, now due to my baby girl ;) Anything that helps is very welcome, but so far only Corrector did the job for me.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on having a baby.. you should give this product a try m sure u will be pleased...xx

      Delete

Latest Tweets