September 2015 Favourites

11:56:00 AM

HiyA Lovelies,


So it is finally the end of the month and I am back again with another one of my monthly favourites post. This month as well I have a bit of lifestyle, skincare and makeup products that I love and would like to share with you lovely ladies.



September 2015 Favourites


Thalgo Collagen Eye Roll on
I have been using this product everyday for the past six months now and I absolutely love it. I had thought initially that this tiny 15ml tube would be over in 3 months maximum but it has lasted me for ages and has worked wonders on me. You can bid goodbye to under eye puffiness and dark circles with this lovely tube. Click Here to read full review...
This absolute delight of a brush has been my go to product for the longest time I can remember. I would also like to add it to my most used products list and my handbag essential list and that explains how much I adore it. It has even turned some of my bad hair days into good hair day. Best of all not only me but even my hair loves it! Click Here to read full review...

Faces Ultimate Pro Longwear Lipstick in 07 Read my Lips
On a daily basis I like a very sublte shade of lippie but for a good evening wear this is one of top picks. You know we all have those lipsticks that we get and hardly use trust me this is so not one of those. The color is so vibrant that it enhances my entire look. I have been complimented on most of the occasions that I have worn this. For girls who haven't tried it yet all I can say is do try it as I can't recommend it enough. Click Here to read full review...
I like my blushers to have a pop of color to it but a good daywear blusher always needs to be a bit subtle for me. This blusher adds that healthy glow by giving your cheeks the soft pink look ideal for daywear. I had received it in my Fab bag and I was more than happy to have got it cause I don't think I would have come across it otherwise. Click Here to read full review...

I am not fond of wearing the same accessories everyday as I like to mix things up but this necklace has been inseparable from me since the time I received it. I had come across these customised pendants and bracelets on the Pipa Bella Instagram page and immediately went and checked out their collection. The have a kind of unique selection of pendants and my favourite of the lot was their Cut Out Bar pendant necklace which I immediately placed an order for. I wanted it to be related to me and my blog which has within no time become an important part of my life so I got it customised as Chicster. I mainly love this cut out bar pendant necklace cause of its crisp and clean finishing. Also if you think it is a bit overpriced than may I point out that this necklace is 18k gold plated, isn't it wonderful? You can order yours Here.


You May Also Like: My August 2015 Favourites

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Drop in a line in the comments section and let me know what are your September favorites?


As well as Don't forget to like my page on Facebook & Follow me on Twitter l Instagram l BlogLovin'



Keep Loving and Living Life.



Follow
follow us in feedly

You Might Also Like

78 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou .. Its one of my necessities lately :)

      Delete
  2. Loved this so much :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Pipa Bella necklace and that blush palette too.. I soo wana try out that Thalgo eye cream as well.

    Latest Post.. Biba Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou .. The eye cream is wonderful and you will love it.. :)

      Delete
  4. That is a cute color blush :)
    The color is so nice

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thankyou Simera .. True! It looks pretty in the palette and on the skin too :)

      Delete
  6. Love the look of that lippy! Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wanna try out that thalgo eye cream now, I agree with you about TT :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye cream us really very good and so is the TT.. Definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  8. I've heard so many good things about the tangle teaser! I really gotta get my hands on one!
    Amanda | amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its certainly soo good.. Totally worth the rave. Do try it for sure! :)

      Delete
    2. Explore classic and modern Ornate Jewels bracelet for every occasion. Discover silver bracelet, silver bracelet for girls and american diamond bracelet and pearl bracelet designs, plus beaded styles online now!

      Delete
  9. I have not tried any of these products yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all have been my favourites for a long time.. You should try them.. :)

      Delete
  10. Cute post, those look like awesome products to try :-)
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is adorable! & you have some awesome stuff in your favorites...Would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all are so worth it. You shoukd try them atleast once :)

      Delete
  12. I really like you :*


    Can you follow me? I followe you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/nude-parka.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Faces lipcolor looks quite tempting :) lovely picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is a lovely shade.. Looks very flattering on application :)

      Delete
  14. Great favourites! Would love to try the Thalgo roll on :)

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its too good.. An absolute winner in my skincare regime :)

      Delete
  15. Oh beautiful things girl.
    Love that blush palette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love using the tangle teezer post hair wash. Removes knots without any hair fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally have no words to describe how wonderful it is!

      Delete
  17. I love my Tangle Teezer for when I get out of the shower, I will have to check out the compact version :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The compact version is a bit smaller but its very travel friendly so I love it :)

      Delete
  18. the blush looks beautiful....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. You really should .. Its totally worth the hype :)

      Delete
  20. I'm eying that Thalgo eye roll . and great products <3
    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a marvellous under eye gel.. Instantly takes care of tired eyes :)

      Delete
  21. I don't know what I did before I owned a Tangle Teezer, they are the best!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I exactly think about it.. Totally worth the hype :)

      Delete
  22. Love love love your pipa bella neckpiece!
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. you got some amazing favs..I havent tried thalgo eye cream and i would like to try it as i suffer from under eye puffiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take care of that within no time. Do try it I think it will really make a difference :)

      Delete
  24. i am a hue fan of city color blushes, so loved the pink one you have, I have coral one
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I have seen the coral shade blusher and Its such a pretty one as well :)

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Thankyou Ashley! The packaging is certainly very attractive :)

      Delete
  26. Lovely products, thanks for sharing!

    I currently have a giveaway on my blog, you could win a pair of sunglasses - let me know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou Helen.. I will surely check it out xx

      Delete
  27. Replies
    1. Thankyou Anurima.. Yes its a wonderful color :)

      Delete
  28. I cannot live without my Tangle Teezer either. And I love the compact version for on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so handy that Its one of my handbag essentials as well :)

      Delete
  29. I really want to try the Tangle Teezer! everyone raves about it, so it has ti be good!! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really amazing! I cannot imagine how did I function before when I dint have one :)

      Delete
  30. great post and nice products. Happy weekend.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love my tangle teezer so much! It's stuck by me over the years and it makes brushing my hair painless which is very crucial if you're headsore like me.
    Lovely post girly, I haven't tried any of the products besides the Tangle Teezer so I'll have to read more into them! xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TT are one the best brushes ever! Can't function without one .. Also check out the lippie I think you will like it xx

      Delete
  32. that blush quad sounds like an amazing one
    you have good favorite list :)
    http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kirthi.. The blusher is really good for day time use.. Also they have a Peach shade in it which I think you will love since you love Peach blushes alot :)

      Delete
  33. Perfect favorites...i would love to get faces lipstick for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Anubhuti.. Yes its a gorgeous shade you should definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  34. Great to know your favorites, The necklace looks awesome, I need some cool stuff like that in my collection. :D
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou... I am literally in love with this necklace.. You shoukd check out their website they have some pretty awesome accessories :)

      Delete
  35. Thankyou! Hope you have a lovely day too xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. That is a cute color blush :)
    The color is so nice
    https://www.voylla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice articles and your informatin valuable and good artices thank for the sharing information Gemstone Earring

    ReplyDelete
  38. Everyone is talking about immunity “how to boost your immune system at home”, Right now boosting our immunity is like a call to action. Do we really know what immunity is natural immunity

    ReplyDelete
  39. Everyone is talking about immunity “how to boost your immune system at home”, Right now boosting our immunity is like a call to action. Do we really know what immunity is natural immunity

    ReplyDelete
  40. Buy gifts for kids, man & woman silver jewellery online with ornatejewels. We have good varieties of sliver rings, sliver necklace designs, 925sliver jewellery, antique sliver jewellery, sliver bangles and many more at ornatejewels shop now!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Tweets